Friday, September 16, 2011

Day #9 - from Mom

I'm really trying to be interesting - hahaha! I am so not a writer...

We have Caty again this weekend - Dee and Matt decided to go to the UP for Matt's birthday alone. It's good for everyone involved!! Aiden will be here tomorrow for awhile - Katie has to work and Linda has a meeting. I think Dad is going to take them fishing - he loves to do that. Of course, I'm not sure who enjoys it more!!

Some of my friends have joked that I'd get tired of having Dad around now that he's retired but I'm really loving it! We have been doing a lot together and he is much more relaxed. We have been going for about an hour walk everyday. Today was the 1st-ish day that we ate vegetarian - I made a big pot of vegetable stew - supposedly it was some 'Irish Cabbage Stew' recipe and it was really, really good. Dad liked it too - even little Caty tasted the broth and said it was good! She wouldn't eat any of the 'stuff' - but she at least tasted it. She is really growing up because last year she would have thrown a fit if I had mentioned she try it - tonight it was her idea!!

Heading to bed - love you lots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment