Friday, September 9, 2011

Day #2 - from Mom


I have to tell you - this is going to be hard! You know, I'm just not much of a writer...LOL!!

I do want to tell you that I'm doing pretty good today. I'm drinking a home-made 'pumpkin spice latte' - made by Bev and it's really good!

Did I tell you Dad is toying with the idea of becoming a vegan - oh yes, I am so going to work this one - lol!! Found a recipe for seitan (fake meat made from nutritional yeast and wheat gluten) that people say (and I want to emphasize SAY) tastes like pepperoni and I am so going to make him eat it too - maybe I'll take a picture of him eating it for you. I did tell him that I would incorporate some vegetarian recipes into the family rotation but that I know he could not give up his half and half in his coffee.

I love you Chris!!

No comments:

Post a Comment