Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 1 - from Mom

You have reported for duty - ok, like 15 minutes ago...I was tempted to walk down the street to see if I could catch one more glimpse of you but I didn't. I was just a tad bit afraid I would embarrass you like the way you wouldn't let me kiss you on your first day of kindergarten. You were so afraid someone would see me kiss you - lol!

Let me explain the title of this blog - 14 months is about 425 days and that's how long you are to be gone. I know it is not an exact number but if I can 'count down' the days until you return I think it will be easier for me. I'm not promising to write here everyday but I want to share what is going on at home while you are protecting our freedom. This, at least my plans for this, is to open this blog to anyone who wants to share with you while you are away. Hopefully this will portray a story of our love for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment