Monday, September 12, 2011

Day #5 - from Mom





Just a reminder - we love you!!

Dad is watching this guy on TV by the name of Dr. Joel Fuhrman. He is talking about vitamins and a healthy diet...the reason I'm sharing this is because of what I made for dinner - let me explain...

I made Hungarian Goulash and langos - so it consisted of beef, potatoes, onions, a bit of water, and lots of spicy, spicy paprika and langos - which are basically deep fat fried yeast dough (made with mashed-potatoes) and then covered in garlic -- oh, so healthy!!! LOL!!! I will admit it did taste fantastic - sorry if I made you home-sick.

Dad put an application in at Lakeview Manor - I'm really glad because he needs something more productive to do - he thought he might enjoy doing that work part-time and I think it would be great for him. I have been encouraging him to do something - even if it is just volunteer work and at least he's heading in that direction. I think the way he is acting happens quite often at the start of retirement and once he gets out there doing something he will get in the habit of doing something besides TV.

Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment