Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day #3 - from Mom

We've been spending the day - on and off - watching 9-11 news footage. Tomorrow is the 10 year anniversary.

Caty is here - we went today to get her. She spent last night with Matt's mom - there was some festival in Blair Township with 'hoppy/jumping thing-y's' and water slides today. It really feels strange not seeing her everyday and Dee hasn't given us her new schedule so I don't know when we will have her again...

Also in the news today - a federal judge overturned Michigan's law preventing groups from protesting at funerals - it's sad but if they (non-protestors) ask for help, if I can, I'll be there. Maybe it is unconstitutional to prevent peaceful protesting but in this situation it's just not right.

Fall is coming - it was dark by 8:30 pm, leaves are changing, and the garden is just about dead. The garden really suffered this year because I was in Indiana when I should have put it in - even the zucchini didn't grow very well!!

I love you Chris and I'm looking forward to seeing you once more at the end of the month - love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment